Congressman Calls for Eric Holder to Be Immediately Fired
Eric Holder shouldn’t have a job, much less the job of being the Attorney General of the United States federal government. Having this man in charge of the Justice Department is like having the gangsters run a prison — it won’t end well.
So far, Eric Holder has lied to congress (a felony), intervened in the George Zimmerman controversy, had a Fox News journalist targeted, has called for a campaign to “brainwash” people (his words, not mine) on guns, and dozens of other scandals.
Now, Congressman Bill Flores (R-TX) addressed the House and demanded that Eric Holder should be fired because they’re lying to congress, ignoring the constitution, and spying on American citizens. He also called for the firing of James Clapper, who is in charge of the NSA.
You can watch the video here:
This shouldn’t even be controversial. People in both parties understand that Eric Holder is corrupt and has violated the basic rights of US citizens. Even the Huffington Post agrees that Eric Holder has to go.
Read This Next:
- More Liberals Are Turning on Eric Holder, Demanding He Be Fired
- Report: Eric Holder Under Investigation for Lying Under Oath
- Eric Holder Used Taxpayer Money to Help Anti-Zimmerman Protests
- BREAKING: Impeachment Against Eric Holder to Be Introduced Tomorrow
- Here’s the Text of the Articles of Impeachment Against Eric Holder
- Eric Holder Should Be Prosecuted For Lying to Congress
- Eric Holder’s Justice Department Knew of IRS Abuse, Did Nothing
- House Republicans Are Finally Trying to IMPEACH Eric Holder
- Eric Holder to Sue Texas Over Voter ID Law
- Eric Holder: Going After Zimmerman is an “Opportunity”
- Holder Asks for “Private” Press Meeting… Gets Rejected
- Huffington Post Defends Fox News, Says Holder Must “Go”
- Obama Lies Again: “There is No Spying on Americans”
- Watch: Obama Says Workers Who Strike Should be “FIRED”
- Hillary Screamed at Congressman for Saying “Terrorists” Attacked Benghazi
The Truth About DC:
The media is trying to hide the truth, but now you can bypass them. Get our newsletter now: