Georgia to Introduce Bill to Nullify Obamacare
Of course, that won’t happen, so the states have began to take charge. As of yesterday, Georgia joined South Carolina in the bold attempt to effectively nullify Obamacare.
We recently reported that South Carolina’s Senate is ready to pass a bill next month that would ban Obamacare in their state. Basically, if the federal government wants Obamacare in South Carolina, they won’t have any of the state’s money or manpower necessary to implement it. Obamacare would pretty much become nothing more than a bad dream.
In addition to introducing a replica of SC’s Obamacare nullification bill for their state, Georgia plans to sue the federal government over the healthcare legislation.
Ben Swann reports:
“Also, we will be asking the Attorney General or a special appointed counsel to file a lawsuit on behalf of the citizens of Georgia in federal court to overturn NFIB vs. Sebelius (Obamacare),” said Rep. Spencer.
There will be a press conference held next week over these two bills:
State Representative Jason Spencer (R-Woodbine) will hold a press conference on next Monday, December 16th, in the south wing of the Georgia Capitol building. Representative Spencer and several other legislators will meet to discuss two bills that will be introduced in the upcoming 2014 legislative season.
If you are in the area, you should gather your friends and family at the Georgia Capitol to show these legislators your support. (And whether you are in the area or not, you can always show your support by sharing this article with your friends!)
Unfortunately, every effort to repeal Obamacare thus far has been blocked. Even the Republicans’ efforts to just remove the medical device tax from the law ended in a government shutdown. It’s high time for a new approach — a workable approach — and these states have the absolute right idea.
Do you think other states should follow South Carolina & Georgia’s lead? Contact your representatives immediately and encourage them to jump on board.
Read This Next:
- REBELLION: Georgia House Votes to Nullify Obamacare
- REBELLION: Bill Introduced in Missouri to Nullify Obamacare
- Yes, States Have the Constitutional Right to Nullify Obamacare
- WATCH: South Carolina to Outlaw Obamacare in Their State
- Former Judge: South Carolina Outlawing Obamacare Could Be First of Many
- Former Judge: States CAN “Gut Obamacare” on Their Own
- Fighting Back: Tennessee Bill Will Ban Obamacare at State Line
- Bill Introduced to Outlaw Obamacare in Missouri
- REBELLION: Legislation Introduced in Indiana to Nullify Obamacare
- At Least 9 States Are Rebelling Against Obamacare
- Gov. Scott Walker Introduces Plan to Bypass Obamacare
- Wow: Bipartisan Bill Introduced to “Outlaw” NSA in California
- Arizona Fights Back and Moves to “Nullify” the NSA
- Wow: South Carolina Senators Hold Rally for Nullifying Obamacare
- Oklahoma House Passes Bill Nullifying Obamacare… Media Ignores It