Park Ranger Admits He Was Told to “Make Life As Difficult For People As We Can”
Obama has been using the shutdown as an excuse to needle people as much as possible. He’s been going out of his way to make it clear that he doesn’t want to negotiate, he doesn’t want to compromise, and he will hurt innocent people until he gets 100% of his demands. Insanity. He even tried to stop elderly WWII vets from seeing their own memorial.
The Washington Times confirms that a park ranger has come forward and is furious with the Obama administration. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can”, he said. “It’s disgusting.”
This is Obama’s America. It’s pathetic, petty, partisan, corrupt, and coercive. The park ranger is right. It’s disgusting. Remember, Obama has closed hundreds of privately funded parks, too.
From the Washington Times:
The games politicians play: Barack Obama is having a lot of fun using the government shutdown to squeeze the public in imaginative ways. The point of the shutdown game is to see who can squeeze hardest, make the most pious speech and listen for the applause. It’s a variation on the grade-school ritual of “you show me yours, and I’ll show you mine.”
…The Park Service appears to be closing streets on mere whim and caprice. The rangers even closed the parking lot at Mount Vernon, where the plantation home of George Washington is a favorite tourist destination. That was after they barred the new World War II Memorial on the Mall to veterans of World War II. But the government does not own Mount Vernon; it is privately owned by the Mount Vernon Ladies’ Association. The ladies bought it years ago to preserve it as a national memorial. The feds closed access to the parking lots this week, even though the lots are jointly owned with the Mount Vernon ladies. The rangers are from the government, and they’re only here to help.
“It’s a cheap way to deal with the situation,” an angry Park Service ranger in Washington says of the harassment. “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”
Welcome to Obama’s America, where he’ll spend more money shutting down privately funded monuments than it costs to keep them open. Where Obama will send more guards to stop vets from seeing their own memorial than he sent to guard Benghazi.
Please spread this around on Facebook and Twitter.
The mainstream media will try to keep it as mute as possible — let’s make some noise instead.
Read This Next:
- VIDEO: Obama Forces People Out of Their PRIVATELY-OWNED HOMES on Federal Land
- Obama Forces Park to Shut Down… That Receives NO Federal Funding
- Gov. Scott Walker Defies Obama’s Order to Shut Down State Parks
- Obama Closes the Grand Canyon… AFTER Arizona Offers to PAY For It
- PICTURE: Man Tries to Mow Lincoln Memorial For Free… Gets Kicked Out
- A Small-Business Owner Defies Obama’s Order to Shut Down
- Video: Obama Has Barricaded the Flight 93 Memorial
- VIDEO: Federal Police Kick Vietnam Vets Out of Vietnam Memorial
- Obama Illegally Shuts Down Hundreds of PRIVATELY FUNDED Parks
- Obama Keeps Military Golf Courses Open… Closes Military Grocery Stores
- Unreal: Yellowstone Tourists Locked in Hotel by Armed Federal Agents
- Feds Threaten WWII Vets With Arrest… The Vets WON’T Back Down
- BREAKING: “Million Vet March” is Now Being Organized
- WATCH: Vets March to White House… Riot Police Show Up
- Support the Vets: The “Million Vet March” Protests Obama TOMORROW