Is Obama Firing Generals Not Willing to Kill Americans?
Last week, the Utah Sheriffs’ Association promised to defend the constitution even to the death — if necessary. Thousands of Americans have pledged to ignore gun registration requirements in New York alone. And millions of Americans are openly discussing the possibility of secession. We live in surreal times.
But this isn’t one-sided. Now, Obama is apparently asking his generals a question: are you willing to fire on American citizens? If not, then they can’t go up the ranks. This means Obama is readying the US military to literally shoot and kill Americans. What is the source for this? A Nobel Peace Prize nominee.
Is he correct? There’s really no telling. It’s impossible to know for certain. He’s made other strong claims, specifically connected to the Sandy Hook shooting. It’s best that we strongly doubt strong claims like this — still, this is the kind of news we should be extremely sensitive to, because “messing up” on something like this is a mistake you only get to make once. An interview with the source is below:
Click here to share:
Read This Next:
- Watch: Obama Mocks Americans On Obamacare: “You Can’t Shut it Down”
- Watch: Obama Lies, Claims “90%” of Americans Want Gun Control
- 3 Ways Obama’s Syrian Agreement Has Made Things Worse
- Busted: Obama Caught Stealing Millions of Phone Records
- Obama on Drone Strikes: I’m “Really Good at Killing People”
- Obama Says He Can Kill Citizens INSIDE America; Rand Paul Filibusters Alone
- Poll: Most Americans Don’t Believe Obama is “Honest”
- Watch: Allen West Says Obama is a “Pathological Liar” and “Spoiled Brat”
- Former Judge: Obama Attacking Syria Would Be Unconstitutional
- Obama Lies Again: “There is No Spying on Americans”
- LEAKED: Obama Wants Power to Kill American Citizens
- Poll: 60% of Americans Want to Fire Every Member of Congress
- Prize-Winning Journalist: Obama Lied to Start Syrian War
- Meltdown: Over 91% of Americans Want Obamacare Changed or Repealed
- Rand’s Filibuster Works: Obama Admits No Power to Kill in US