Is Obama Firing Generals Not Willing to Kill Americans?
Last week, the Utah Sheriffs’ Association promised to defend the constitution even to the death — if necessary. Thousands of Americans have pledged to ignore gun registration requirements in New York alone. And millions of Americans are openly discussing the possibility of secession. We live in surreal times.
But this isn’t one-sided. Now, Obama is apparently asking his generals a question: are you willing to fire on American citizens? If not, then they can’t go up the ranks. This means Obama is readying the US military to literally shoot and kill Americans. What is the source for this? A Nobel Peace Prize nominee.
Is he correct? There’s really no telling. It’s impossible to know for certain. He’s made other strong claims, specifically connected to the Sandy Hook shooting. It’s best that we strongly doubt strong claims like this — still, this is the kind of news we should be extremely sensitive to, because “messing up” on something like this is a mistake you only get to make once. An interview with the source is below:
Read This Next:
- GOOD: Military Generals Take Stand Against Barack Obama
- Washington Times: Obama Has a Plan to Use Military Against Americans [READ]
- 3 Ways Obama’s Syrian Agreement Has Made Things Worse
- Watch: Obama Mocks Americans On Obamacare: “You Can’t Shut it Down”
- Watch: Obama Lies, Claims “90%” of Americans Want Gun Control
- Judge Jeanine: Impeach Obama for Defrauding America [VIDEO]
- Busted: Obama Caught Stealing Millions of Phone Records
- Judge Jeanine: “Corruption” Reigns in Obama’s America [VIDEO]
- Obama Lies Again: “There is No Spying on Americans”
- This New Lawsuit Could Kill Obamacare, Says Expert [WATCH VIDEO]
- REPORT: Obama Used Bogus Intel to Start a War
- LEAKED: Obama Wants Power to Kill American Citizens
- Poll: Most Americans Don’t Believe Obama is “Honest”
- Poll: 60% of Americans Want to Fire Every Member of Congress
- Ron Paul on Bundy Ranch: When Americans Unite, Government Backs Off