Rand Paul: Time for Millions of Americans to Sue the GovernmentJune 10, 2013
Rand Paul has been at the very front lines in the defense of liberty and our constitutional rights for the last couple of years. He’s taken on leadership of both parties, with an emphasis on stopping the president’s constant onslaught of unconstitutional policies.
Now, Rand Paul is saying that he’s going to likely sue the federal government over the Obama-sanctioned theft of our emails, Facebook messages, search histories, credit card information, and more. His goal is to unite internet companies, individuals, and organizations in one massive class-action lawsuit against the feds with millions of Americans standing up.
If there’s one thing Sen. Paul has shown, it’s that he’s not afraid of anyone — in any party or organization — when it comes to sticking for what he believes is right. This is the next logical step. Senator Paul explains:
“I’m going to be asking all the Internet providers and all of the phone companies: Ask your customers to join me in a class-action lawsuit. If we get 10 million Americans saying we don’t want our phone records looked at, then maybe someone will wake up and something will change in Washington.”
This is exactly the kind of movement we must get behind. Let’s take it to the Supreme Court. It’s time to stop protesting and start taking the fight to the court system. That’s why we have courts in the first place.
As Rand explained further:
“That doesn’t look like a modest invasion of privacy… I have no problem if you have probable cause … but we’re talking about trolling through a billion phone records a day.”
His position is obvious. If you have probable cause that someone is a terrorist, feel free to take all of their data with a warrant. But don’t you dare violate the rights of 300,000,000 peaceful Americans. That’s unconstitutional and illegal.
We stand with Rand. If you do, too, please click “recommend”:
Read This Next:
- Rand Paul: I’m Taking the NSA to the Supreme Court
- Rand Paul Moves Forward With Lawsuit Against Obama’s NSA
- BREAKING: Sen. Rand Paul Has Launched His Lawsuit Against Obama
- Video: Rand Paul Obliterates Obama’s Fake “NSA Reform” Speech (Click to Watch)
- Rand Paul: Prosecute James Clapper for Lying to Congress
- How to Join Rand Paul’s Class Action Lawsuit Against the Feds
- NSA Lawsuit Attorney: “It’s Us Against the Government”
- BREAKING: Judge Rules Obama’s Spying is UNCONSTITUTIONAL
- Watch: Rand Paul Destroys John Kerry on Syrian War
- Rand Paul: Barack Obama is “Shredding” the Constitution (VIDEO)
- Obama Lies Again: “There is No Spying on Americans”
- Rand Paul Gets Standing Ovation After Attacking Obama… At Berkeley?
- Chris Christie Defends Obama, Attacks Rand Paul
- Rand Paul: Obamacare the “Opposite of What America Was Founded On”
- Ron Paul on Bundy Ranch: When Americans Unite, Government Backs Off