Report: People Abusing Welfare, Getting 7k in Food StampsFebruary 27, 2013
One of the most mind-boggling problems in America is the outright denial so many statists have about welfare abuse. I personally know people who are gaming the system in order to get as much as possible while working at little as possible. Talk to anyone who works at a grocery store, and you’ll hear horror stories.
This isn’t just theoretical. It’s very real abuse that is being encouraged by people who gain political power the more people are on welfare and foodstamps — people like a certain president. Click here to read 3 insane facts about food stamps in America.
Action 4 News, a local news organization, finally began investigative journalism in order to see how real the abuse is getting. The results? Enough to make you sick.
Since foodstamp cards “rollover”, they’re extremely easy for people to game the system by working extra hours, save the food stamp money over time, and then have a huge balance on their cards — in order to buy luxury items, sell the food to others, or something else entirely.
Yes, this is illegal to do, but there is next to no way to stop it in the system. Again, the system is designed to get people to game it in order to grow the welfare state as a kind of “stopping point” on the road to socialism. The plan is working well.
If someone disagrees, just have them talk with anyone who works in a grocery store. The abuse is real. The left is ignoring it, and the end game is a power grab like what we’ve never seen before.
Click here to read the rest of the report, or watch the video below.
Read This Next:
- Report: Over 47,000,000 Americans Are Now on Food Stamps
- Report: 20% of Americans Are Now On Food Stamps
- Report: Boston Bomber Family Received $100,000 in Welfare
- USDA Advertises Food Stamps to Illegal Immigrants
- GOOD: This Governor is Requiring Welfare Recipients to WORK for Their Food Stamps
- Video: EBT Cards Glitch, “Limits” Removed… People Go Crazy for Free Stuff
- BREAKING: Louisiana Bans Welfare Benefits for Tattoos, Jewelry, and Lingerie
- Study: In Most States, Welfare Pays Better Than a Job
- BREAKING: New Mexico Defies Obama and Requires WORK for Welfare
- 3 Unbelievable Food Stamp Statistics in America
- How to Reform Foodstamps and Welfare
- White House: Food Stamps are “Boosting the Economy”
- Welfare Rant: “I Am Not Your Sugar Daddy”
- Mississippi Senate OKs Bill Drug Testing Welfare Recipients [WATCH VIDEO]
- VICTORY: Alabama House Requires Drug Test Before Welfare